The safety of navigation is dependent upon the provision of up to date hydrographic information to each sector of the port users. To this end Saqr Port will:
• Undertake hydrographic surveys within the port to establish the safe and efficient navigational channel.
• Undertake a schedule of hydrographic surveys of the channels and berths of the harbour.
• Provide up to date accurate hydrographic information, where appropriate for port users.
• To keep hydrographic records.
• Provide continuous, timely and accurate tidal data.
• Set and maintain programmes, standards and specifications for the Ports hydrographic services.
• Maintain a close liaison with, and provide relevant data, to the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office